Designation: Android Developer
Required Experience: 1 to 3 yrs
Work Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Notice period: 15 days/ 1 Month
No. of Openings: 2
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful and SOAP APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiar with Android Animation, Material Animations, etc.
- Hands on knowledge and understanding over various aspects related with APK and data security.
- In Depth understanding and Hands on experience in Kotlin.
- In Depth understanding of Retrofit and Volley, SSL Pinning, ProGuard.
- Experience on hybrid platform (Flutter).
- Experience in Third party library/SDK integration.
- Should have experience in developing multilingual app.
- Should have experience to release dynamic feature app in play store.