Designation: iOS Developer
Work Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Notice period: 15 days/ 1 Month
No. of Openings: 1
1. Design and develop advanced applications for the iOS platform.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Troubleshoot and debug application features to optimize performance.
5. Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
6. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
7. Stay up-to-date with iOS development trends and suggest new features to enhance our mobile offerings.
8. Coordinate with the UX/UI design teams to implement design into the code.
9. Collaborate with back-end developers to enhance the user experience.
10. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
1. Proven experience as an iOS developer with a strong portfolio of released applications.
2. Deep familiarity with Swift and Objective-C.
3. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text.
4. Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
5. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
7. Experience with performance and memory tuning using tools like Instruments.
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
9. Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery.
10. Strong problem-solving skills and a keen eye for detail.
11. Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
Interested candidates are invited to Attach their resume and a brief cover letter detailing their experience and why they'd be a great fit for the role.